The AIForged Classification Service is a proprietary Classification service designed to automatically categorize documents and files based on their contents. The AIForged Classification Service allows easy training of a flexible and scalable classification process that can granularly distinguish among many different User Defined Categories.
Possible use cases
- Distinguish between different types of bank statements.
- Distinguish between different types of Identification documents.
- Distinguish between different types of invoices.
- Open the Project Detail View of the project you would like to add the service to.
- Click on the Add Service button in the command bar.
Select AIForged Classification Service from the available Service Types.\
- A new Service Configuration Wizard will open:
(When navigating the Wizard, please make sure to use the Next Step button in the command bar to save any changes made).
- Step 1 - Allows configuration of various service settings, including the name and description. The default settings are sufficient for most use cases.
- Step 2 - Allows adding User Defined Categories to train the service on.
- Step 3 - Training *
- Click Upload Training Documents in the command bar
- Select the User Defined Category you want to upload documents to.
Demo training files are available here.
- Upload files for each User Defined Category you wish to train the service on.
- Once you have uploaded all your documents, click the Train Service button in the command bar to train your service.
- Click Process on the dialog window that appears. Leave all settings as default.
- A progress dialog will appear displaying the progress of the training.
Training times can vary depending on the number of files that have been uploaded for training.
- The progress dialog should automatically close once the training has completed.
- Step 4 - The Definition Document should be created after the Service has been trained successfully.
- Click on the Complete button in the command bar to validate your service configuration and close the wizard.
Add and Process Documents
- In your Classification Service Card click on the Inbox button.
- Drag and drop files over the Inbox grid or click on the Upload button in the command bar.
The demo test files are available here.
- When prompted to select a category, select the No Selection option in the bottom right of the dialog window.
- To process single documents, click on the document’s Process action button.
- To process multiple documents, select the documents you want to process and click on Process Documents in the command bar.
When testing a newly trained service it is recommended to only process a couple of documents at a time and to review the process results.
Should the results not appear satisfactory, then additional documents may need to be trained.
View Processed Documents
- In your Classification Service Card click on the Outbox button.
- Classification results will appear as new documents / files in the outbox with the Category column indicating the final document classification.