The Amazon Textract Service is a service that automatically extracts text and data from scanned documents. Amazon Textract goes beyond simple OCR to also identify the contents of fields in forms and information stored in tables.
Supported Content Types
If you need to use a different type of content, you can use the AiForged Pdf Converter.
- Open the project you would like to add the service to
- Click on Add Service
- Select the Microsoft Receipt Tracker Service
- Step 1 – Service (Displays the service setting, you can change it as required)
- Click the “Next” Action in the Action Bar to save the Service
- Step 2 Verification, TODO
Add and Process Documents
- In the Amazon Textract Service click on the Inbox button.
- Select the Status you want to upload and use Status None or Received for new documents that have not been processed yet.
- Select an optional category if you know the category for the document, if you don’t want to select one just click on “No selection”.
- Find the files on your Local machine and upload them. The demo’s test files can be found at the following link: Click here
- After all the documents have been uploaded you can check the documents to be processed, click on Processed Checked to process the documents.