The Microsoft Form Layout Service can extract text and layout information from a given document. The input document must be of one of the supported content types - ‘application/pdf’, ‘image/jpeg’, ‘image/png’ or ‘image/tiff’. Alternatively, use ‘application/json’ type to specify the Url location of the document to be analyzed.
If you need to use a different type of content, you can use the AiForged Pdf Converter.
- Open the project you would like to add the service to
- Click on Add Service
- Select the Microsoft Receipt Tracker Service
- Step 1 – Service (Displays the service setting, you can change it as required)
- Click the “Next” Action in the Action Bar to save the Service
- Step 2 Verification, TODO
- In the Microsoft Form Layout Service click on Inbox button.
- Select the Status you want to upload and use Status None or Received for new documents that have not been processed yet.
- Select an optional category if you know the category for the document, if you don’t want to select one just click on “No selection”.
- Find the files on your Local machine and upload them. The demo’s test files can be found at the following link: Click here
- After all the documents have been uploaded you can check the documents to be processed, click on Processed Checked to process the documents.
It is recommended to only process a few documents at a time, especially if it is a new service to properly test if you receive the results you want before processing everything.
- In the Microsoft Forms Layout Service click on the Outbox button.
- You can view the Processing results by opening a processed doc for verification.