- Login with your registered AIForged account.
- Only a Username and a Password are required.
- Ensure Remember My Login is checked if you don’t wish to re-enter your credentials every time you login.
- An External Account, such as a Social Media account, can be used to login to AIForged.
- If you have not previously logged in or registered with AIForged, logging in via an External Account will register a new AIForged account using the publicly available details from your External Account.
- An External Account can be linked to your existing AIForged account at a later stage via your User Profile settings.
Currently available External Accounts:
- Azure Active Directory (via Microsoft)
Should you be unable to login to AIForged, please check the following:
- Ensure that your Device is connected to the Internet.
- If you are using AIForged on a business or enterprise network, please check with your network administrators that the AIForged Service Endpoint URL is allowed outbound access via your network. This URL can be found in the Settings section of the AIForged Studio.
- If you have deployed AIForged on-premises, please make sure to add the correct Service Endpoint URL in the Settings section of the AIForged Studio.
- If you are logging in with an AIForged Account, please ensure that you have previously registered with the provided e-mail address on the AIForged platform. If you have previously registered on the AIForged platform and are still unable to login, please make use of the Forgot Password function.