- The Register page is used to Register a new AIForged account. Your new account can be linked up to an External Login at a later stage.
- If you already own a listed Social Media or Azure AD account, you can login via the External Login section of the login page, which will automatically register a new account based on your existing external details.
- A unique Username that has not been previously registered with the AIForged platform
- A unique E-mail address that has not been previously registered with the AIForged platform
- Your full name
- Your contact telephone number
- A secure password
If you are unable to register a new AIForged Account please check the following
- Ensure that your Device is connected to the Internet.
- If you are using AIForged on a business or enterprise network, please check with your network administrators that the AIForged Service Endpoint URL is allowed outbound access via your network. This URL can be found in the Settings section of the AIForged Studio.
- If you have deployed AIForged on-premises, please make sure to add the correct Service Endpoint URL in the Settings section of the AIForged Studio.
- Ensure that your password matches in both the Password and Confirm Password sections of the registration page and that you have passed the reCAPTCHA verification.
- Ensure that you have not previously registered with the provided e-mail address on the AIForged platform. In the event that you have previously registered on the AIForged platform please make use of the Forgot Password function.