The AIForged Clustering service is an in-house developed service that utilizes Machine Learning techniques to group unlabeled data. he AIForged Clustering service relies on Unsupervised Machine Learning classify documents into Clusters or Categories.
- Distinguish between different types or variants of similar documents.
- Sort large volumes of documents into logical groups.
- Open the Project Detail View of the project you would like to add the service to.
- Click on the Add Service button in the command bar.
Select AIForged Clustering Service from the available Service Types.
- A new Service Configuration Wizard will open:
(When navigating the Wizard, please make sure to use the Next Step button in the command bar to save any changes made).
- Step 1 - Allows configuration of various service settings, including the name and description. The default settings are sufficient for most use cases.
- Step 2 - Allows adding User Defined Categories to train the service on. The AIForged Clustering Service will add additional categories as they are clustered.
- Step 3 - Training *
- Click Upload Training Documents in the command bar
- Select the User Defined Category you want to upload documents to.
Demo training files are available here.
- Upload files for each User Defined Category you wish to train the service on.
- Once you have uploaded all your documents, click the Train Service button in the command bar to train your service.
- Click Process on the dialog window that appears. Leave all settings as default.
- A progress dialog will appear displaying the progress of the training.
Training times can vary depending on the number of files that have been uploaded for training.
- The progress dialog should automatically close once the training has completed.
- Step 4 - The Definition Document should be created after the Service has been trained successfully.
- Click on the Complete button in the command bar to validate your service configuration and close the wizard.
The Microsoft OCR Service can be configured by the user as a flexible solution. The following Settings are available:
|ArchivingStrategy||Optional||Days before documents get deleted.|
|BatchSize||Hidden||Processing batch size.|
|DocumentProcessedStatus||Optional||Document status used to denote that a document has been processed.|
|Enabled||Hidden||Enable or disable the service.|
|ExecuteBeforeProcess||When set up as a child service, specify whether this service should be executed before the parent service gets executed.|
|ExecuteAfterProcess||When set up as a child service, specify whether this service should be executed after the parent service gets executed.|
|Password||Optional||Used for service authentication. Custom Code can be used to set the password. Can be set per document.|
|RemoveComments||Optional||Remove human comments from a document.|
- In the AIForged Clustering Service click on Inbox button.
- Select the Status you want to upload and use Status None or Received for new documents that have not been processed yet.
- Select an optional category if you know the category for the document, if you don’t want to select one just click on “No selection”.
- Find the files on your Local machine and upload them. The demo’s test files can be found at the following link: Click here.
- After all the documents have been uploaded you can check the documents to be processed, click on Processed Checked to process the documents.
It is recommended to only process a few documents at a time, especially if it is a new service to properly test if you receive the results you want before processing everything.
- In the AIForged Clustering Service click on the Outbox button.
- You can view your Processing results by opening a processed doc for verification.