The AIForged Clustering service is an in-house developed service that utilizes Machine Learning techniques to group unlabeled data. he AIForged Clustering service relies on Unsupervised Machine Learning classify documents into Clusters or Categories.
Possible use cases
- Distinguish between different types or variants of similar documents.
- Sort large volumes of documents into logical groups.
- Open the Project Detail View of the project you would like to add the service to.
- Click on the Add Service button in the command bar.
Select AIForged Clustering Service from the available Service Types.
- A new Service Configuration Wizard will open:
(When navigating the Wizard, please make sure to use the Next Step button in the command bar to save any changes made).
- Step 1 - Allows configuration of various service settings, including the name and description. The default settings are sufficient for most use cases.
- Step 2 - Allows adding User Defined Categories to train the service on. The AIForged Clustering Service will add additional categories as they are clustered.
- Step 3 - Training *
- Click Upload Training Documents in the command bar
- Select the User Defined Category you want to upload documents to.
Demo training files are available here.
- Upload files for each User Defined Category you wish to train the service on.
- Once you have uploaded all your documents, click the Train Service button in the command bar to train your service.
- Click Process on the dialog window that appears. Leave all settings as default.
- A progress dialog will appear displaying the progress of the training.
Training times can vary depending on the number of files that have been uploaded for training.
- The progress dialog should automatically close once the training has completed.
- Step 4 - The Definition Document should be created after the Service has been trained successfully.
- Click on the Complete button in the command bar to validate your service configuration and close the wizard.
Service Configuration Settings
The Microsoft OCR Service can be configured by the user as a flexible solution. The following Settings are available:
|ArchivingStrategy||Optional||Days before documents get deleted.|
|BatchSize||Hidden||Processing batch size.|
|DocumentProcessedStatus||Optional||Document status used to denote that a document has been processed.|
|Enabled||Hidden||Enable or disable the service.|
|ExecuteBeforeProcess||When set up as a child service, specify whether this service should be executed before the parent service gets executed.|
|ExecuteAfterProcess||When set up as a child service, specify whether this service should be executed after the parent service gets executed.|
|Password||Optional||Used for service authentication. Custom Code can be used to set the password. Can be set per document.|
|RemoveComments||Optional||Remove human comments from a document.|
Add and Process Documents
- In the AIForged Clustering Service click on Inbox button.
- Select the Status you want to upload and use Status None or Received for new documents that have not been processed yet.
- Select an optional category if you know the category for the document, if you don’t want to select one just click on “No selection”.
- Find the files on your Local machine and upload them. The demo’s test files can be found at the following link: Click here.
- After all the documents have been uploaded you can check the documents to be processed, click on Processed Checked to process the documents.
It is recommended to only process a few documents at a time, especially if it is a new service to properly test if you receive the results you want before processing everything.
View Processed Documents
- In the AIForged Clustering Service click on the Outbox button.
- You can view your Processing results by opening a processed doc for verification.